Saturday 8 September 2012

£1.99 Essie polishes?! Don't mind if I do!


So, the other day, I was casually strolling through the lovely Fee's blog, Makeup Savvy, and she had written a post about her recent buys from Fragrance Direct. Well, I was really shocked when she said that they were selling Essie Nail Polishes for, wait for it, £1.99!! Usually these nail polishes cost around the £8 mark, so when I saw this, I just couldn't help myself. I may have went a little mad, but I've found with Fragrance Direct, that sometimes, when they sell out of a certain colour, they either don't get it back in for forever, or it never comes back, so this sort of justified my reason for buying so many. Haha ;). Anyway, these are the ones I brought:

Below: Essie - Tour De Finance, Essie - Muchi Muchi, Essie - Brooch The Subject, Essie - Vanity Fairest




Above: Essie - Navigate Her, Essie - Power Clutch, Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure in Dive Deeper

I also picked up a couple of other random things while I was shopping here:

Below: Sally Hansen Dry Kwik nail polish, Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent



 Ciate Nail 3D Stickers in Butterflies and Roses


Well, I just thought I'd let you know about this, as it really took me by surprise, plus the colours are still up on their website now, so if like me, you've thought about buying a Essie nail polish, but don't like the idea of spending £8 on a single bottle, this is a great chance to own and try some out at a fraction of the price, go check them out, I'm really glad I did.




Disclaimer: I brought these products myself, I am not being paid to make this

No comments:

Post a Comment