Friday 2 November 2012

I ♥ Fall TAG

When I saw this tag video on YouTube, I knew that I wanted to do it, so I thought that this would be perfect for my first 'tag' post. Also, it's slowly coming to the end of Autumn, so I thought I had better do it quickly. The tag comprises of 10 questions, all based on autumn/fall. There are several about Halloween, and yes, I know Halloween has been now, but imagine that it hasn't yet, please! I wasn't tagged by anyone, but knew I wanted to do this, so here we go!

1. Favourite Fall Lip Product? 
I'm not really a big lip product person, I just tend to wear lip balm, as my lips get really dry and chapped. So, I would say my favourite lip balm is strawberry Chap Stick, or the new Vaseline Pink Bubbly.

2.  Favourite Fall Nail Polish?
Hmmm, just lately, I think it's got to be Essie's Ballet Slippers or Essie's Brooch the Subject.


 3. Favourite Starbucks Fall Drink?
Now, this may come as shock horror to you, but I don't drink coffee, or tea, for that matter. I just don't like them. The only hot drink I will have is an occasional hot chocolate, so that's probably all I'll order.

4. Favourite Fall Candle?
As Bath and Body Works aren't in the UK, I've been on the lookout for a great range of scented candles, and I think I've finally found some; Rosie Loves Candles. I am in love with their Parma Violets scent at the minute, not very autumn-y, but I love the smell of it.


5. Favourite Fall Scarf or Accessory?
I love a good, cosy scarf in the autumn. I haven't really got a favourite, just as long as it is warm and cosy, and soft, I'll love it!

6. Haunted House, Haunted Hay Ride or Haunted Corn Maze?
Where I live, there isn't anything like these, so I've never been anything like them, but, I can't stand it when people and things jump out at me, especially in the dark. I just hate that feeling it gives you. So, even if there was something like this around me, I probably still wouldn't go. I know, I'm a bit of a whimp!

7. Favourite Halloween Movie?
Well, that's easy! The Halloweentown movies from Disney.


8. Favourite Candy to Eat on Halloween?
There's no particular sweets that I have to have, but I do love a toffee or chocolate apple this time of year, so I would probably say that.


9. What Are You Dressing up as for Halloween?
I was miserable this year, and didn't dress up as anything. Mainly because I wasn't doing anything for Halloween this time.

10. What is Your Favourite Thing About Fall?
The weather! The colours! The clothes! Boots! Layering thick cardigans and scarfs! Lighting the fire and being warm and cosy!


I tag anyone and everyone to do this. Thought, it'll have to be quick, as autumn/fall will be ending soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment