Tuesday 10 September 2013

Ahh, that's Sweet!

After my End of Uni haul, I thought I would do a post on the Sleek Blush palette I picked up from Superdrug. Now this palette is part of their Candy Collection and limited edition, but I have just looked on the website, and it is still available!

Available here for £9.99

Top: Candy Floss, Middle: Dolly Mix, Bottom: Cupcake

The palette comes with three blushes, all a different shade of pink. There are two powder blushes, and one cream blush. I've heard through reviews of Sleek blushes that they are very pigmented, and I can definitely agree with this. You only need a tiniest dap of your brush and you have more than enough for both cheeks. Wear time is good, it lasts most of the day, and because you only need the smallest amount, the palette will last forever!!

Overall, I am impressed with this palette, and am so glad I picked it up. If this shade range isn't for you, Sleek do several more of these palettes in their regular line, so there's bound to be some sort of palette for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment