Friday 31 January 2014

The Versatile Blogger Award

Back in November I was nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Alicia from Clever Spices. With Christmas and the New Year, I put this post on the back-burner, and have now eventually got round to doing it. First, I would like to say a huge thank you to Alicia for nominating me; it's great to see that people actually like my blog and the rambles I put on here. And secondly, make sure you go check out Alicia's blog, it's lovely, with a good mixture of lifestyle and beauty posts.

"The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you from your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honour the bloggers who bring something special to your life."

How unbelievably sweet is that?! Thank you so much Alicia!

The Rules of the Award:
- Display the award certificate on your blog
- Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you
- Present 15 bloggers with the award
- Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself

My Nominees:
- Hayley from haysparkle
- Taylor from beauty-and-a-blogger
- Vanessa from bonbonsbeauty
- Stephanie from eatsleepchic
- Georgia  from teacupsnmakeup
- Christina from rusty-sequins
- Alyssa from bonnetsandbows
- Kate from todayibegin
- Paige from paigespreferences
- Zoe from stonefoxinc
- Jen from looksandlifestyle
- Jo from sparkle-bug
- Danni from gingerbreadsmiles

7 Facts About Myself:

- I am obsessed with television shows! I love nothing more than finding a new show to watch. I currently love Reign, and I'm re-watching One Tree Hill from the beginning

- My dream is to road trip around America

- I am a huge sucker for fairy tales

- I love baking and decorating cakes

- My birthday is the same day as St George's Day and William Shakespeare's birthday. Don't think you can get anymore English!

- I really dislike tea and coffee. The only hot drink I drink is the occasional hot chocolate

- Don't judge me on this, but I love country music!


Thanks again to Alicia for nominating me!


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is, isn't it?! Such an honour to be nominated.
      (Just followed your blog through Bloglovin')

      Laura x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, girl! I am obsessed with your blog!!!
    I LOVE tea and coffee!

    Relationships.College.Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sweet! Ah, glad you like it. Nice to know that people like it.

      Haha, I think I must be in the 1% of the world's population who really can't stand the stuff!

      Laura x

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!! We are big fans of country music too, so don't worry, we aren't judging you!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, thanks. It's just not very popular in the UK, so people look at you funny when you say you like country music! Who are some of your favourites?

      Laura x

      Delete
  4. No problem lovey, you deserve it!
    how do you like reign?! I was wondering whether I should watch it or not, it looks pretty intense based on the previews.
    & I share a passion for country music and baking aha :)

    great post!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks again, Alicia.
      Yes, I'm really enjoying it! I've heard people explain it as a mix between Pretty Little Liars, The Tudors, and Gossip Girl; which I would completely agree with. Yeh, it can be quite intense in some bits, but I think that's what makes it.
      Ah, good. Nice to know when people share the same interests as you!

      Laura x

      Delete