Monday 3 February 2014

February Wishlist


1. PIXI Glow Tonic
This has been raved about as one of the best exfoliating toners around. I'm dying to see if this is as good as they say, and if it would really help control my dry, flakey patches.

2. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Heard so many rave about this, and saying it's a dupe for the Beauty Blender (which is £16!). It's meant to give your foundation an airbrush, flawless finish.

3. Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
I often find, at the end of the day, tiny little black flakes where my mascara has flaked off, and this mascara is supposed to not do this, so would like to see how this performs.

4. Jo Malone Peony and Blush Suede cologne
I've wanted to try a Jo Malone perfume for so long now! It seems to be one of the "in-things" with YouTube gurus and beauty bloggers, and this scent sounds so gorgeous! I haven't actually smelt it, so I suppose what should be on my wishlist is to actually smell this perfume.

5. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
This was one of those highly hyped up concealers during 2013. It's meant to not crease, and is meant to have really good coverage, and not look cakey.

6. Illamasqua Hydra Veil
I first heard about this through one of Pixiwoo's videos. It's meant to be a hydrating primer, that's specifically good for dehydrated skin, which I have. Would like to see how this looks under foundation, and if it would help disguise dry patches.

7. Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual
This is another of those "in-things" with beauty bloggers etc. Everyone seems to have this on their coffee table! And it's meant to be quite eduucational. I'm sure I would learn some new tricks in this book.

8. Hydraluron Moisture Booster
It seems every blogger went crazy over this, after hearing Caroline Hirons (a fantastic skincare expert with a blog) rave about this. Again, it's meant to be very good for dehydrated skin, and is meant to overtime, help your skin to keep its moisture. It's currently a third off aswell at Boots, so I may be purchasing this very soon!


Have you tried any of these? What are your thoughts?


2 comments: