Friday 21 March 2014

My Travel Makeup Bag

The other weekend, I went away for a mini-break to the Cotswolds. It was a lovely weekend, and we stayed in the grounds of an old stately home. Gorgeous! Anyway, it seems that one of my most popular posts is my Everyday Makeup Bag, so I thought I would show you what was in my travel makeup bag.


This makeup bag is from Primark (£3). I'm also giving away one of these bags in my 100 follower giveaway (here). It was perfect for a weekend away, as it's not massive, so it really made me just take the essentials.


Soap and Glory Glow All Out face powder
My favourite highlight product at the moment.
(Full review here)

Maybelline The Eraser Eye concealer in Light
My all-time favourite under-eye concealer. It doesn't crease, and it's got decent coverage.

Maybelline SuperStay 24Hr Waterproof Powder in Ivory
I use a thin layer to set my makeup. It's an alright powder. Not completely sure about the waterproof claims though.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation in #53
I've recently got back into wearing this foundation, and I've been loving it! It gives the perfect Spring-time finish; lovely dewy and natural.

Soap and Glory Kick Ass concealer in Light
I'm not overly keen on the concealer in this, but I love the powder for setting my under-eye concealer.

Stila Custom Colour Blush in Self-Adjusting Pink
This is perfect for getting that lovely bright pink flush.

MAC Blush in Fleur Power
A more natural pink blush, but I've really been loving this lately.
(Review here)



Collection Volume Sensation lipstick in #13 Satin Bow
Been loving this peachy-nude colour. It's lovely for Spring-time, as it's different from my usual pinky-nude. 
This is another product I'm giving away (here).

Soap and Glory Super-Colour-Fabulipstick in The Missing Pink
My go-to all occasions lipstick. I love this lipstick so much!
(Review here)

Naked Basics palette
This is mainly for the Naked2 shade, which I use for my eyebrows, but also doubles for when I want to do some sort of eye look.
(Review here)

L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara
I really like this mascara. Unfortunately it's been discontinued, so you can't get it anymore, so I wont go into details.

MUA Clear Mascara
My brow setter. I've been liking this. It keeps my brows in place, and doesn't leave them crispy or sticky.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow in Juju and Sin
I only put these in just as an extra eye product. They're great for an easy eye look, as you can literally just apply them and blend them out and you're done. Plus, they last a really long time and don't crease on me.

MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork
I tend to use this as an everyday eye colour. I'm not a big eyeshadow wearer on an everyday basis, so I just swipe some of this one, and go.
(Review here)

Shu Uemera Eyelash Curlers
These are so good! The eyelashes on my left eye are really stubborn, and are a really pain to curl, but these do really help to curl them.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
This is probably the only eyeliner (that I've tried) that hasn't smudged on me. I've got really watery eyes, so find it difficult to find eyeliners that don't end up running down my face. I rarely use eyeliner though. It's something I haven't completely got into yet.

There we go. What are some of your go-to travel products?

4 comments:

  1. Hey Laura!
    Awesome post! I love getting a glimpse into peoples make-up bags! I am seriously curious about some of these products you posted about. They all look great. Thanks for sharing.
    I also wanted to stop by and thank you a ton for following our blog Pretty Lovely Girls on bloglovin. We really appreciate the support! So thank you. Also I LOVE your theme and your photos are great. Hope you're having a good week my dear!
    xo T
    www.prettylovelygirls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you, sweet! I'm exactly the same. Ooohh, well let me know if you want any reviews.
      Ah, you're welcome. I love your blog too.
      Thank you. I actually created it myself, with a lot of help from Google!
      You too!

      Laura x

      Delete