Friday 14 March 2014

Super-Colour-Fabulipstick | The Missing Pink

I've never really got into the Soap and Glory makeup, but after watching FleurDeForce's November Favourites video where she was wearing this (and it looked gorgeous), I added it to my Christmas List quicker than you can say Super-Colour-Fabulipstick!

Available here

This is what Soap and Glory say about the lipstick on their website

Featuring ULTIMELT™ lip shine & shaping technology, 3-D PLUMP™ peptide complex, Shea Butter, Monoi Butter & Vitamin E. Hyaluronic acid and Ceramide 2 (for aging repair and visible wrinkle reduction) help to give a soft, smooth, dewy, plump colour-fill pout.

I have to say, I love this lipstick! It is so hydrating, which is a necessity with my awfully dry lips! It doesn't cling to the dry patches, just somehow glides over them. When I first wore this, I couldn't get over how good my lips looked! They looked so plumped and full, and everything was smoothed out (I don't like it when some lipsticks cling to the little fine lines in your lip, and this doesn't do that at all.)


As for colour, this is a muted-pink, with a slight hint of brown, making it the perfect your-lips-but-better shade. It has a slight glossy finish, which I find is perfect, and you don't need to wear lipgloss over the top. I can't not mention the packaging either! The lipstick case feels so well made, and such good quality. Along with the embossed Soap and Glory logo, you could easily mistake this for a high-end lipstick.

I will definitely be adding more of these lipsticks to my collection. And for £9, I think I prefer this lipstick more than my MAC lipstick in Hue.

Have you tried out any of these lipsticks? What's your favourite S&G product?

2 comments: