Thursday 3 April 2014

April/Birthday Wish List


April is an extra special month for me, because it's my birthday month! This year I turn 22 on the 23rd April. I know that this looks like a ridiculous amount, but I have been saving up for a big shopping trip for my birthday, and I'm also receiving some money off my parents. And bear in mind, I am definitely not planning on buying every single thing off this list, just the things that really take me eye and I love the look of.

1. Botanics Radiant Youth Hydrating Eye Cream

2. YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick

3. Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne

4. Chanel Nail Varnish

5. Flamingo Candle

6. Jo Malone Sweet Almond and Macaroon Candle

7. TheBalm How 'Bout Them Apples? Blush Palette

8. Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Mischievous

9. NYX Powder Blush

10. NYX Cream Blush

11. NYX HD Concealer

12. NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss

13. NYX Butter Glosses

14. The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum-in-Oil

15. The Body Shop Honey Bronzer

16. Models Own Sticky Fingers in Pastel Petals Lilac

17. Models Own Sticky Fingers in Bows

18. Maybelline FitMe Concealer

19. L'Oreal False Lash Flutter Mascara

20. L'Oreal True Match foundation

21. L'Oreal Eau de Teint foundation

22. Stila Smudge Stick in Turquoise

23. Soap & Glory Super-Colour-Fabulipstick

24. Clinique Cheek Pop blush

25. MAC Brush Cleanser

26. MAC Blush in Melba

27. MAC Fix+

28. MAC Lipstick in Costa Chic

29. Topshop Makeup

30. Tanya Burr Lips and Nails

31. Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

32. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush

33. Zoeva Rose Gold Brush set

34. Ted Baker Bow Pencil Case

What are some of the products currently on your wishlists?

No comments:

Post a Comment