Tuesday 1 April 2014

March Favourites


1. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum here
This used to be my favourite foundation, and then I just seemed to stop wearing it. However, I found it out again this month, and fell in love with it! It is probably one of my all-time favourite founations. I love the way it leaves my skin looking, and it doesn't cling to my dry patches. I need to pick up a new tube as well, I'm pretty much to the end of my current one!

2. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water here
I picked this up this month after using up all of my L'Oreal version. I liked the L'Oreal one, but it seemed to leave some sort of residue on my skin, which I wasn't keen on, so gave this a try when it was on offer. I much prefer this one to the L'Oreal one! It doesn't leave a residue, and seems slightly more hydrating. Plus, you get double the amount for pretty much the same price! Bonus!

3. Hydraluron here
After hearing so many people rave about this, I finally plucked up the courage to spend the money and buy it! I fully agree with people that say they don't notice this doing anything, until they stop using it. I've only been using this the past two weeks, so can't give a full review yet, but I have already noticed a difference in my skin; it's more glowy and smooth.

4. Soap and Glory Scrubatomic here
I was in need of a  new scrub after using up all of my Michael Todd Fruit Enzyme scrub, and saw that FleurDeForce recommended this one in her Top 10 under 10: Skincare video. I've really enjoyed using  this scrub. It's one of the more gentler scrubs; it has little grainy bits in, but not big enough to make you feel you're ripping you're skin off! Plus, it smells so good! It reminds me a little of those fromage frais yogurts that you'd have when you were little!

5. PIXI Glow Tonic here
This is another product that has seemed to rave reviews about. I picked this up at the end of February, and have been using it for most of the month of March. I have noticed a big difference in my skin from using this. It looks more healthy and radiant. It did break me out at first, but that was just a purging stage which lasted about 2 weeks.

6. The SacconeJoly's here
I have really gotten back into watching The SacconeJoly's daily vlog. For those who haven't heard of them, they are an Irish couple (Jonathan and Anna) who have 6 dogs and a 18 month old called Emilia. Anna is also 9 months pregnant, and is due to give birth any day now. I used to watch these when I first got into YouTube, but then just sort of stopped. But I've really been enjoying watching about their lives. Emilia is the cutest baby! She is very sweet and very funny! Plus, it's exciting being on baby watch! 

7.  The Selection by Kiera Cass here
8. The Elite by Kiera Cass here
I first read this book last year, loved it, and then ordered the sequel when it was first released, but never got round to reading it. However, after reading my Christmas books, I re-read The Selection, and then read The Elite for the first time. I loved this series of books! As I said in my Versatile Blogger Award, I'm a sucker for fairy tales, so these are very much my sort of books. The story is basically a fairytale meets Hunger Games type of book. I can't wait for the final book in the trilogy to come out in May!

9. Cadbury Mini Eggs 
10. Cadbury Creme Egg
11. Hot Cross Buns
Easter brings about so many great things; Spring, pastel colours and best of all, some lovely goody treats! Every year about this time, Cadbury brings out their Easter range, and they are sooo good! My favourites are the Mini Eggs and the Creme Egg. I have also really, really loved Hot Cross Buns! I'd forgotten how tasty they were!

12. Innocent Cloudy Apple Juice
I can be very fussy with fruit juices. A lot of them give me mouth ulcers, as they are too acidic, so I do have to be careful about which ones I drink, but I have really been enjoying this one. It's not too tart or acidic, and best of all, it doesn't give me mouth ulcers!

13. E45 Cream here
I had never thought of using E45 on my face until I watched one of Sabrina's (from LoveLaughMakeup) videos, and she said that it was one of the best things for her dry skin. So, when I saw it at Superdrug, I picked up a tube to try out. I use it as a night cream, and it has really helped with my dry patches. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or as if there's something really heavy on your face.

14. Once Upon a Time Season 3B
The beginning of March saw Once Upon a Time return from its Winter break, and I have loved it! I like where they're going with the rest of this season, and can't wait to get further into the season.


By the way, it's just been brought to my attention about the Boots discount codes on Voucher Cloud. There are some really good codes on right now, so if you're planning on doing some online shopping at Boots.com, take a nosey and see what they've got. You can't beat a bargain!

What have some of your favourites been during the past month?

No comments:

Post a Comment